Sunday 14 June 2015

LOVE THAT SHALL ALWAYS STAY...



Dear Miss M, 

I never keep diaries. I keep memories, because they add to the extra weight of my soul. Those doings and wrongdoings- all are still a part of my self! Time plays sport of nostalgia, and it is Time that has teased me to write another piece. Time changes...
A few keystrokes on a blog are not sufficient to express the inexplicable. But I am trying, at least for you who is so far away, yet always nearby. Days were good as today six years ago. There was that vibrant youth, and admiration for you so wonderful. Waiting for phone calls was included in schedule. There was love despite the fact that there were no meetings. Three times we met, and I wonder even today how a complete year could be everyday! Beside talks of life, there were Kirchoff's Laws and Schrodinger's Cat, and math of course. And before all those, there was a proposal. There was love!
Wait was sweet for me; I never did the best to fetch an answer. I am a poor runner- 70+ weight always keeps me lazy. I never meant to do anything wrong. And then, suddenly that long gap of silence in the year weakened me.
The curtains were already wrapping up. But there was this love that has always stayed, and shall stay even in the deadliest of times, if not death. In the last conversation, you had asked me not to talk to you again. I found it easier...easy enough to hide within the silence that you asked for. But I tried to be there, as long as I could in silence...during the on air show, and during your favourite photo shoots. But silence is only a weak thread. Your joys still mean the most!
But in this world of emotions being framed as sentimental freaking objects of attention, I do not ask you to forgive nor believe this letter! No...not at all! Forgiveness is often a devil's excuse.
There are things perhaps, which I feel so empty to type! That's why I don't keep diaries! I carry memories, because they add to the extra grief of nostalgia when I remember you...and smile! Perhaps we may never meet...and if there is a birth waiting on the other side of the river, I shall pray that your memory be rebooted! Next time shall be the last time, and there shall be no errors! Stay blessed! May my life be yours!

From,
Mr. N.

[NOTE: This letter is only fiction. Fiction is true in dreams. And Mr. N loves dreams. So, this letter may be true fiction.]

No comments:

Post a Comment